You do know that nobody's better than you, right?
//Don’t you ever see someone and then wonder how do they really do it? How they can glow at each scenario like the main character in a movie. How beautiful or handsome they are. How smart and successful they are. How amazing they are with people and networking.
Well, I wonder a lot, but I sometimes also do wonder why I feel that way.
Lately, my confidence has been low, lower than the past few months for sure. I also do wonder what happened. (I know, I wonder a lot, makes me feel like my life is wasted on wondering, which is true in a way!).
One of the main things mixed with all these thinking is something called: Jealousy.
I get jealous. You get jealous. Everyone gets jealous and all these jealousies bring down the main thing that destroys us in our daily life. Our Self-Esteem.
Apparently, self-esteem and self-confidence are not the same things.
Self-confidence is something actionable and you are able to do. The trust that you have on yourself to manage to do something. While self-esteem is how you value yourself and is the most crucial part of our lives.
(More on defining self-confidence and self-esteem at this link.)
So what's our recipe for our self-developing potion?
- You could try using your self-confidence and slowly influence your self-esteem! (Passive)
- Upgrade your outlook from clothes and grooming! (Time to feel sexy!)
- Kill negativity in your life (Easy to say, hard to do!)
- Smile for 1-3 minutes, even faking the smile can kill some negativity! (Try the 3 minute challenge!)
- Being grateful, a very strong superpower that I believe people should train more (I am still practicing that every day!)
- Exercise, even the lightest workout will be better than nada
- Train your “uncomfortable tolerance” (challenging yourself and go forward!)
- How about reminding yourself that “NOBODY’S BETTER THAN YOU” (screaming if necessary!)
Of course, there is so much more that can be done!
Remember: You’re just as good as everyone else.